Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Home At Last!!

Got home safely Saturday night. The flight was good. Read the new Harry Potter. (And I can not believe the ending!!) Sunday I woke up bright and early at 3 in the morning and made myself lay in bed until 5. Andy thought it was cute, me being jet lagged and unable to sleep because my enternal clock thought it was nearly noon. Fell to sleep at an alarming early hour and woke up bright and early Monday morning at 5, again.

Going back to work is hard. Today I did get up with the alarm, not hours before, but I somehow forgot how to do my job. Couldn't remember my computer password. Left for a home visit today with my briefcase but nothing in it. Work is hard *in an aexasperated voice*.

Glad to be home. Miss seeing Jen, Deb and Clare everday, though.

No comments: