Sunday, March 26, 2006

Looking for a new phone

Sadly, my cell phone, the trusty Sanyo SPC-4700 is dying. It was never pretty or slim, but it had a speaker phone and was very reliable. Recently, it's been turning off for no reason, sometimes when I'm in the middle of the call. It drops calls, has bad reception, etc. It's just old.

So I'm ready to let it retire. I tell Andy and he says, "You know how I feel about phones."

"They should make calls?"

"Nothing fancy."

Oh, but I wants fancy I do.

Andy only wants a phone that makes calls. I would really like a cool little phone that people won'tlaugh at when i take it outo f my purse. Is that so much? And yes, my co-worker Jule has laughed at the size of my aging cell phone relic.

I'm in love with this one. It's so cool. I totally don't need it, but it's sweet.

And then there's this one. I start to tell Andy about and he wants to know why I have a whistful tone in my voice like I'm talking about a My Little Pony. "Because it's pretty," I say. "And I'll feed it electricity and it'll poop ringtones."

I'll probably get the cool blue one. Propably. I'm still looking for one in pink. That'd be sweet.

No comments: