Saturday, December 16, 2006

Name My Laptop

So the new laptop is nearing a month old and I haven't decided on a name yet. I really wanted just to keep the name of the old laptop, Ian, but was informed last night is was major major bad mojo to keep the same name for computers. Fine. But I need a name.

I'm bouncing between a sci-fi name (Khan is a front runner) or a traveler/explorer name, which is where Ian came from. (Ian Wright, host of Globe Trekker. I love that guy.)

So, here I am, typing on a spiffing new machine with no name. Help.

3 comments:

Athene19 said...

Apparently you can get your Star Wars name by putting together the first three letters of your first name, first two letters of your surname, and the first three letters of your mother's maiden name. It's kinda cool... :) Mine is Clabe Tal.

Nancey said...

Mine would be Melhe Dem

omouse said...

Jenma Dit