Thursday, April 20, 2006

That's Our Idea!

So I stumbled on this really good book, Polaris, by Jack McDevitt. It's a sci-fi mystery with archeology, which is everything I love in a book minus the time travel and mummies. Actually, the book was very much like Indiana Jones in space. It was awesome. So I picked up the sequel, Seeker.

God Damn, it's about finding a colony ship that went missing. That's Omouse's and my idea! Damn.
I know there are no original ideas, but this book was publish November 2005, right during Nano. And I really did think the lost colony in space idea was fairly unique.

I haven't finished reading it yet, but if it ends that the colony finds the fountain of youth...I'm not sure what I'll do. Probably get another McDeviit book to see what others ideas of mine he's already written.

No comments: