Friday, May 12, 2006

Playing catch-up

At lot has happened in the month since my last post. I know. I'm terrible at these things. Everytime I sit down at the keyboard, my mind just kind of dries up and I can't think of anything to write.

For our anniversary. Andy and I upgraded to a king-size bed. It's beautiful. And comfy. And it's so large, I can stretch out my arm and not hit Andy. Cool. And the snoring has been reduced to a rumbling in the distance, as opposed to right in my ear.

I had the prep work done for my bridge this week. I am now wearing a temporary bridge. It hurts. And feels funny in my mouth. My tongue hurts, which is just plain weird. And it hurts to talk.

I have started to re-write the nano 06 novel. So far I've added a character named Florida. I'll post in the lab when I have something more than one page long.

That's all I got for now.

No comments: