Saturday, April 02, 2005

Bible Man

Okay, this is something I would not have believed if I had not seen it with my own eyes. Andy yelled at me, "Mel, come quick." I, with a towel rwrapped around my head, came into the living room.

"What?" Nothing was on fire and no one was bledding, so what was so important to get me out of the shower.

"It's Jesus man and he's fighting a demon."

Indeed he was. A kight in shining armor was fighting with two light sabers a green faced demon (who looked very much like a cheep version of Jim Carey in The Mask). Oh my god.

The acting was bad. The dialogue was hilarious. Apparently Bible Man was rescuing his African American friend in faith. Bible man is, of course, clean cut and WASPy.

"Like steel hones steel," Bible Man said, "we hone each other..." to defeat evil or something, I didn't catch the rest because I was laughing. Bible Man and his friend were so GAY. They hone each other, right.

I really wish I had seen more of the show. The production value was like something I could make in my basement and the it was so funny. Gott a love the propoganda.

No comments: