Thursday, December 30, 2004

Christmas A Go-Go

The last of the packages has arrived and I would like to thank everyone for their gifts. You all rock! And I love the bag Jenny made, it's multicolored and fuzzy and a little crazy and has a book signed by Chris Baty (chrisbaty!) inside. i love it. And Clare sent me the best smelling soap, I mean the best smelling. I'm enchanted by the foot scrub. And I got a fancy jewelry box from Natalie and a Fortune Cat (mo-nee-neko?). And I got a nifty looking book from Melanie, which I started to read already. It's cool. Andy got me a fancy Kitchen Aid stand mixer. I had to make a batch of cookies immediately with my new toy and the cookies were deicious!

Christmas, of course, is not about presents but about spending time with loved ones, blah blah blah. Enough lip service. I love prezzies. Everyone does. And thank you for the wonderful ones I received this year.

No comments: