Friday, March 04, 2005

Damn! I love this show!

So did anyone beside me watch Lost on Wednesday night? No? You're missing out. I'm am infatuated with the show.

During the show, Andy was playing on the computer and I would rush in during commercial breaks and shout out what was happening. "Hurley won the lottery!" Or "Ohmygod!The numbers are cursed!" Or "The French Woman heard the numbers on a transmission and thought it was a distress signal. That's how she ended up on the island! The numbers are cursed!"

Thursday morning I was bubbling over with excitement and wanted to talk about the show. And absolutely no one cared. I can't stand it! This is the best show ever (since the end of the X-Files at least) and I have not been so excited about a show since the good seasons of X-Files.

No comments: