Saturday, March 05, 2005

Satruday Chatting

Sorry, sorry sorry I missed the chat Jenny wanted to organize this afternoon. I had to pick up my car the mechanic: oil change and fixing the passenger mirror that wouldn't move when I used the control on the driver's door. Stupid mirror. Took them all day to "reconnect" something. And we got your taxes done this morning. Andy and I owe the Federal government a good chunk of change (because he got a raise and you never think that you'll pay more money on a raise but you do and it sucks.) We owed the Commonwealth a buck and that pissed me off the most, having to write a check for a dollar.

Anyway, got back a 2.30 and both Omouse and Athene seemed to be offline. Did I miss the conversation? Is it over? Did you two just say fuck it and throw in the towel? I'm sorry was late.

1 comment:

Athene19 said...

Well the conversationwas rather stilted - too busy playing with the new cool gizmos to chat properly.

But then baby sis kicked the connection out of my laptop, everything went white, and I couldn't log on again for ages. I lost the transcript and Omouse was offline... :( I'm sorry!!