Saturday, November 19, 2005

28,455!

I crossed 28k last night at midnight and then promptly went to bed. This morning I want to hit 30k, before noon when the real world catches up with me.

Jule is running the Philadelphia Marathon on Sunday and Natalie and I have been appointment her support team. Tonight we're taking her out for a nice dinner filled to the brim with calaories. Sunday we tool around Philly, waiting to shout "Go Jule!" at various parts of the race, and then we scrape her off the finish line and take the chick home.

Jule says that if Natalie and I do a good job, we can be her offical support team and follow her to other marathon. We'll need snazzy tee-shirts, though., with a cute team name. (Natalie is all about the Two Fat Chicks Marathon Support Team, for the irony.)

It'll be a good day but I don't think I'll get much writting done.

Yesterday I said as much to her and she said, "I am running a marathon, it is very important."

"Nanowrimo is my marathon, too! Writting 50 thousand words is a marathon."

So after the race on Sunday, she'll be my support team. :)

No comments: