Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Sicks

It's official. I have strep throat. Fortunately, I also have antibiotics, orange juice, a laptop, and Andy at my beck and call.

And Natalie, who braves unknown germs to deliver me gatorade, bananas, and egg nog because she knows I like it. Thank you. :)

Andy cancelled our Turkey Day plans at the Belancios because I'm no fun to be around and who wants me coughing all over the food? Yeah. So Andy went out this evening to the madhouse grocers and got us the making of our "sad sick Thanksgiving." We have frozen ravilois and fancy Newman's Own sauce. Not as nice as the Belancios (what is. Will is a killer cook.) but this way I'll keep the germs to a minimun.

And I'm trying to write. I'm resting and have a little bit of energy now (enough to blog) so I want to do a thousand words at the minimun. Tomorrow I should be better and I can do more.

Currenlty, I'm at 34,322.

No comments: