Saturday, January 08, 2005

How long does it take for a man to revert to bachelorhood?

Good question. This week, I've been struggling with a cold and taking so much de-congestant I can't feel my toes. In an effort to get better, I went straight to bed when I got home from work.

I woke around 7, hungry and sleepy.

Andy was sitting on the couch in a natty old tee shirt and eating macaroni right out of the pan.

"What are you doing?"

"I didn't want to get a plate dirty."

Honestly. It took me not making dinner for one night for that man to revert to bachelorhood. I'm lucky he didn't paint his face and speak in a made up language only other savage men could understand.

It was pretty funny.

And I'm feeling better now. Just a little crappy.

2 comments:

Athene19 said...

I think it's really a man's irrational fear of washing up. What's the point if a woman doesn't see them doing it? Exactly.

Nancey said...

*snickering* I think you're right.