Thursday, November 18, 2004

By Popular Demand

Charlotte will not go blind. Fine. *exasperated sigh* But I do like the fumbling with glasses idea. She's always taking them off and her Grandmother is always telling her to put them back on. It's a teenage defiance thing. Won't wear her glasses. *Grins*

Charlotte and Virginia did have a spat yesterday, which made writing so much easier. I suspect the problem I was having was do to the fact that I was forcing these characters to get along. Basically, I said, "Here's Charlotte. She's your new best friend. Play nicely," and then shoved them together. But they don't like each other much (Virginia's bossy/rude and Charlotte complains and is a bit of stick in the mudd) and they don't on very well. At least not yet.

So, today's writing was a piece of cake. And going back to add snarky dialogue between the two? Super fun. And I suspect that I will get around to updating the Mauldy site sometime soon.

No comments: