Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Clare's prezzie

Did a little Chrimbo shopping for the Clare. Got something really great, wrapped it carefully in two pastic bags and put it in the closet for safe keeping. Doesn't that cat Hrothgar immediately jump into the closet and start rubbing his face against the package like it's the greatest thing ever. I honestly do not know how that cat knows it is for Clare but he knows, oh yes. And I think we all know how Hrothgar feels about Clare. Well, at least sitting on her suitcase and neatly folded clothes. So, I'll try to get it to you as free of cat hair as possible. Sorry. Stupid cat. He's lucky he's so damn cute...

1 comment:

Athene19 said...

When I first glanced, I thought it said Clare's pretzel. I'm thinking, "I have a pretzel?" See. Not the brightest spark whilst at work!

But I'm excited already. I've bought you and Jen a couple of things thru the year but nothing to wrap yet. I need a Boots wishlist. :)