Saturday, October 30, 2004

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Nanowrimo Checklist:

My desk is clean.
Pens gathered neatly in my Mind The Gap cup.
The kitchen is sparkling...no distraction there.
All the ironing is done. Not a wrinkle in the closet.
Giganitc container of hot coco mix.
Big bowl filled with Nanowrimo...I mean Halloween candy.
Calculator at hand for counting and recounting the daily word totals.
Notebook for quickly scribling flashes of inspiration.
TV remote is hidden and the batteries removed.

Nothing left to do but write.

Clare has her own Nanowrimo blog for keeping us abreast of the lasted developements and word counts. I'll just use thie forum here.




1 comment:

Athene19 said...

Thanks for putting a link to my nano page... but it's kinda wrong. No, its just wrong! Its http://www.nano2004samantha.blogspot.com

I'm all geared up and raring to go. Lunchtime has never gone so fast!!