Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Enchanted Shoes

I've come to the conclusion that the cool shoes I bought at Naturalizer with Jenny and Clare are enchanted. They're really pretty spiffy. Shiny black patent leather mary janes with a 3/4 inch kitten heel. Cool. But enchanted? Come on, seriously, Mel?

Every time I wear the shoes, I get hit on. I kid you not. Wasn't wearing anything special yesterday. Black pants, black sweater, and those shoes. I got a "damn girlfriend" in the parking lot at work and this guy came over, trying to get my number. I flashed my wedding ring and politely declined. A girl can get use to that kind of attention.

3 comments:

Athene19 said...

Really?! I must dig out my original MJ's...

Nancey said...

Really.

Athene19 said...

BTW, does Andy know you're flirting with other guys..?!